Where are the flats?
Maidenhead town centre: 1-3 minute walk. Adjacent to Tor,
London: 5-10 minute walk to Maidenhead train station,
M4 junction 8/9:
London Heathrow Airport:
River Thames for relaxing river walks:
Nearest pub and restaurant:
Nearest leisure centre with swimming pool:
Directions from M4 junction 8/9
• Leave M4 at junction 8/9 taking the A308(M).
•Take the first exit at the roundabout signposted Maidenhead.
• Continue straight on through into the centre of Maidenhead snaking round the dual carriageway first left then right.
• At the roundabout junction of the A4 turn right (3rd exit) signposted Slough A4.
• At the next roundabout take the first exit left signposted Cookham B4447.
• At the small mini roundabout turn right.
• Turn immediately right. The second car park you see is for Queensgate Rentals apartments – there is one allocated space per apartment.